Micro-Flow LC-MS System
- Increased sensitivity
- Reduced sample volume
- Unsurpassed robustness
- User friendly
Sensitivity enhancement for lipid mediators with micro-flow LCMS
Development of micro-flow ESI for high sensitivity with high robustness
Nexera Mikros – new micro-flow LCMS system
System Configuration Options
Direct Injection System - Trap and Elute System - Make-Up Flow System
Increased Sensitivity of a Micro-Flow System with the Ruggedness of Standard HPLC
- Increased sensitivity provides lower LOQs for more accurate quantitation in DMPK studies and lower LODs for detection of novel biomarkers
- Micro sampling is less invasive to the patient while saving cost for delivery and storage
- Ruggedness and ease of use of Nexera-Mikros increase throughput and lab efficiency
Nexera™ Mikros and nSMOL™ Antibody BA Kit
- The nSMOL Antibody BA Kit is a ready-to-use reagent kit for collecting monoclonal antibodies from blood or other biological samples
- Fab-derived peptides are quantified via MRM measurement on a high-sensitivity mass spectrometer.
- Nexera Mikros achieved signal intensities 12 times higher than with conventional flow rates, with a corresponding lower limit of detection of 0.025 μg/mL and good linearity.
- The Nexera Mikros system is ideal for low-level quantitation of peptides by LCMS.