Transforms high mass accuracy workflows bringing together high sensitivity, high speed and high-resolution detection.
- Class leading sensitivity using core ion beam technologies developed for triple quadrupoles LC-MS/MS systems
- High speed MS and MS/MS data acquisition rates
- Highly stable mass accuracy reduces the need for mass calibration routines and simpiflies routine workflows.
Key QTOF technologies
Primary drivers for high sensitivity are the core ion beam technologies developed for TQ systems. However, the key challenge in QTOF designs is to transform an ion beam into a precise pulse to maximize sensitivity and mass resolution.
- UFaccumulation™ | UFaccumulation™ brings together a new way of engineering innovation with a high mechanical strength gating system designed for high acceleration voltages and high capacity ion pulses.
- iRefTOFTM | A computationally ideal electrostatic field which delivers the highest possible resolution for the time of flight path.