- Recording speed of 10 million frames/second, the highest in its class
- Larger, clearer, high-sensitivity recording
- Equipped with synchronized recording function, and high-level analytical capabilities that accommodate a variety of software programs
Numerous Subjects of Observation Requiring Time Resolution of One Millionth of a Second or Less
Visualization technology, based on the high-speed recording and slow motion replay of phenomena via a high-speed video camera, is widely used in a variety of fields. The following are examples of fields requiring high-speed observation, requiring time resolution of one millionth of a second or less.
- Airflow in wind tunnel tests
- High-speed impact tests for aerospace materials
- The behavior of high-speed flying objects
- The generation and propagation of shockwaves
- The behavior of plasma in plasma generators
- Observation of the failure process of semiconductor devices
- The failure behavior of automotive body materials
- The combustion process in engines
- The injection process in fuel injection equipment
- Observation of the machining process in welding equipment and machining equipment
- Operation error analysis of manufacturing equipment devices
- The drug release process in drug delivery systems
- The generation and disappearance process of microbubbles, which are utilized for sterilization and ultrasound diagnosis
- The process of manufacturing nanomaterials through atomization
- The denaturing process of metals
- The inkjet ink discharge process
- The failure process of smartphone glass
- The behavior of MEMS devices used in projectors
- Motion analysis
- Development ofsports equipment
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.