Shimadzu News 2015
Our well-established Magazine "Shimadzu NEWS" is made for our customers and persons who are interested in our analytical product range and solutions. It covers a broad range of articles of
- new applications
- developments in analytical instrumentation and materials testing.
A collection with our current and recent issues is available with our Shimadzu News iPhone-App for iOS and Web App for all browser.
Now available: Shimadzu News 3 / 2015
- Shimadzu celebrates its 140th anniversary - Small explorers in the laboratory
- PAHs: simple analysis with high detection limits. Determination of PAHs or mineral oils in water using fluorescence spectroscopy
- Higher safety for avionics and automotive. Very high cycle fatigue assessment of laser additive manufactured parts
- »This car really smells new« Emissions testing of motor vehicle interiors
- How healthy is beer? The German Beer Purity Law of 1516
- Article "This car really smells new"
Application Note: "Analysis of VOC and FOG emissions from moulded components for automobiles according to VDA 278"
- Article "58 real life applications on food quality and food safety"
Article "Tracing contaminants in polymeric kitchen utensils"
Application Handbook "Food, Beverages, Agriculture"
- Article "Extra virgin olive oil: genuine or fake?"
Application Note: "Iodine number determination using FTIR-ATR-Spectroscopy"
Shimadzu News 2 / 2015
- Shimadzu celebrates its 140th anniversary - Genzo Shimadzu´s trip around the world
- New instrument with extended application areas. For liquid and solid substances: RF-6000 spectrofluorophotometer
- Changes Everything … New family member - The fastest triple-quadrupole LCMS-8060 system extends LCMS product portfolio
- The Swiss Knife of analytics - Unified Chromatography applying the new Nexera UC SFE-SFC-MS System
- Determination of organic pollution of wastewater - A comparison between COD and TOC
- Article "Farewell to sample preparation"
Shimadzu News 1 / 2015
- From a “local workshop” to a global player - Shimadzu celebrates its 140th anniversary
- The secrets of a Swiss watch - « In our lab we R.E.A.C.H. the very secrets of matter »
- Hidden danger - Faster and more sensitive detection of mycotoxins in baby food
- and more
- Download now issue 1/2015 (PDF)
|The animal kingdom suffers from plastic wastes - FTIR analysis of polymers in fulmars|
|»It is the dose that makes the poison« - Fast and reliable elemental analysis of drinking water||Application Examples (Link)|
|Happy children´s eyes||Shimadzu´s social Engagement|
Shimadzu News App
Browse and search our current and recent issues with our Shimadzu News App for iOS and Web App for Android etc.
- App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
SCAN ME for direct access to the Shimadzu NEWS Web App