Shimadzu News 2017
Our well-established Magazine "Shimadzu NEWS" is made for our customers and persons who are interested in our analytical product range and solutions. It covers a broad range of articles of
- new applications
- developments in analytical instrumentation and materials testing.
A collection with our current and recent issues is available with our Shimadzu News Web App for all browser.
Download News 3/2017 (PDF, 2.99MB)
- Joy and fear of Christmas baking ... - Determination of mycotoxins in bakery products
- The new IR Spirit - makes infrared spectroscopy easier than ever before
- Behind the scenes - Users' insights on working with CLAM-2000
"Compliance made easy – TOC determination in a regulated laboratory environment"
"Behind the scenes - Users'" insights on working with CLAM-2000 after one year on duty"
- CLAM-2000 - Insights from cutting-edge Scientiscts & Researchers
- CLAM-2000 - A big step to simplify clinical mass spectrometry
"Joy and fear of Christmas baking ... - Determination of mycotoxins in bakery products"
"New solutions to complex problems - Global Innovation Summit World-leading research meets cutting-edge technology"
Download News 2/2017 (PDF, 2.3MB)
- New milestone - The new Nexis GC-2030
- Switch + Go - Nexera UC/s – Analysis and evaluation of chiral drugs
- A century of experience - Shimadzu celebrates 100 years of testing machines
"The Next Industry Standard - Nexis GC-2030 – a new milestone in precision and sensitivity"
"Harmful substances in textiles - Detection of harmful substances in textiles using LC-MS/MS"
- ASMS 2016 Poster: "A Fast LC/MS/MS Method for High Sensitivity Determination of Twenty-Six Perfluorocompounds in Textiles"
- ASMS 2016 Poster: "Development of LC/MS/MS Method for Screening and Quantitation of 47 Synthetic Dyes under Restricted Substance List in Textiles"
"Food and food packaging: non-intentionally added substances - FTIR, EDX and LC-GC-online Technique for colored, non-transparent plastic packaging"
"A century of experience – 100th anniversary of testing machines"
"New – Materials Testing Application Handbook - 100th anniversary of materials testing equipment"
- Soil pollution - Analysis of pesticide residues
- Boosts productivity - The LCMS-8045 workhorse system with key features of UFMS
- New solutions for tomorrow: Launch of Shimadzu European Innovation Center
Download News 1/2017 (PDF, 7MB)
"Pesticides: killers of bee colonies"
- AppNote: Ultra-Sensitive and Rapid Assay of Neonicotinoids Fipronil and Some Metabolites in Honey by UHPLC-MSMS
"Boosts productivity – The LCMS-8045 workhorse system with key features of UFMS to improve throughput"
"On the safe side with MCERTS accreditation – Online TOC-4200 reveals its strengths during field tests"