Shimadzu News 2019
- Ease-of-use - The new, groundbreaking LC-technology: Nexera LC-40
- Searching for the needle in the analytical haystack - Trace detection of sulfur compounds with SCD
- 20 Years - Shimadzu Switzerland celebrates anniversary
"Not all glass is the same - Quality control of window glass according to DIN EN 410"
- Weight reduction - New testing methodology for composite material
- Clear view in wet conditions - Polarizing sunglasses block the glare from wet surfaces
- Less expensive and easy - Analysis of dioxins in foods and feeds using GC-MS/MS
"Clear view in wet conditions - UV-Vis spectroscopy: Polarizing sunglasses block the glare from wet surfaces"
"What’s in the water? - Water analysis of humic acid with fluorescence spectroscopy"
- Application: AD-0133: Excitation-Emission Matrix (EEM) Fluorescence Spectroscopy for Analysis of Dissolved Organic Matter (DOM) in Natural Water and Wastewaters
- Application: SCA_105_010: Dissolved organic matter analysis (DOM) and its appearance under different environmental conditions – fluorescence EEM matrices of different sources